At Client’s request, DFW will forward all of Client’s mail every Friday to an address specified by Client for a fee of $5.00 per mailing plus
postage. Copies, mail metering and courier services are available for additional fees. Conference room hours are available at $25 per hour. Client
may utilize DFW facilities Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. only.
TERMS: DFW only accepts automatic credit card payment for Virtual services. Payments are processed on the 1st day of the month. If
payment is declined, the Client must provide another credit card by the 10th, if not received by the 10th, service may be terminated. The client must submit
written notice to terminate service 30 days in advance.
|| SET-UP FEE*
||TO START SUBMIT CREDIT CARD
||Mail Service Only
||Answering Service+ Voice Mail
||Option 1 and 2 Combined
||Option 3+20 hrs conference room access
To activate service, please fill out the Credit Card form to be processed monthly. By signing below, I agree to the above terms, conditions, and costs.
1. Client's employees and guests shall conduct themselves in a business-like manner; the noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other clients and Client will abide by DFW Office Suites (DFW) directives regarding security, keys, parking and other such matters common to all occupants.
2. Client shall not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the work area or make alterations or additions to the work area without the prior written consent of DFW.
3. Client shall not prop open any corridor doors or exit doors during or after business hours.
4. Client can only use public areas with the consent of DFW and those areas must be kept neat and attractive at all times.
5. All corridors, halls, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed by Client or used for any purpose other than egress and ingress.
6. No advertisement or identifying signs may be inscribed, painted, or affixed on any part of the corridors, doors or public areas.
7. Client shall not, without DFW prior written consent, store or operate in the work area any computer (excepting a personal computer) or any other large business machine,
reproduction equipment, heating equipment, stove, radio, stereo equipment or other mechanical amplification equipment, vending or coin operated machine, refrigerator or coffee equipment, or conduct a mechanical business therein, do any cooking therein, or use or allow to be used in the Building, oil burning fluids, gasoline, kerosene for heating, warming or lighting. No article deemed hazardous on account of fire or any explosives
shall be brought into the DFW. No offensive gases, odors or liquids shall be permitted. No firearms shall be permitted.
8. The electrical current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only unless written permission to do otherwise shall first have
been obtained from DFW at an agreed cost to Client.
9. If Client require any special installation or wiring for electrical use, telephone equipment or otherwise, such wiring shall be done at Client's expense by the personnel designated by DFW.
10. Client may not conduct business in the hallways, reception area or any other public area without the prior written consent of DFW.
11. Client shall bring no animals other than seeing-eye dogs in the company of blind persons into the Building.
12. Client shall not remove furniture, fixtures or decorative material from the Workstation(s) without the written consent of DFW and such removal shall be under the
supervision of DFW.
13. Client shall not occupy or permit any portion of the DFW to be occupied or used for the manufacture, sale, gift or use of liquor, narcotics or tobacco in any form.
14. Clients shall not use the work area for lodging or sleeping or for any immoral or illegal purposes.
15. No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows of DFW by Client nor shall any changes be made on existing locks or the
16. Client shall, before leaving the Office unattended for an extended period of time, close and securely lock all doors and shut off all lights and other electrical apparatus. Any
damage resulting from failure to do so shall be paid by Client.
17. Canvassing, soliciting and peddling in the Building are prohibited and Client shall not solicit other clients for any business or other purpose without the prior written approval of DFW.
18. All property belonging to Client or any employee, agent or invitee of Client shall be at the risk of such person only and DFW shall not be liable for damages thereto or for theft or misappropriation thereof.
19. If Client does not remove any property belonging to them from the DFW office upon exit, Client shall be conclusively presumed to have conveyed such property to DFW under this Agreement as a bill of sale without further payment or credit by DFW to Client and Presidential Business Center may remove the same and Client shall pay DFW all costs of such removal upon demand.
20. Smoking shall be prohibited in all public areas, including conference and training rooms. No smoking shall be permitted at any time in any area of DFW (including open offices and work area).
21. Client may use the address of the center specified in the Agreement as his/her business address (“the center”) and not as his/her registered office address.
22. Client shall use only telecommunications systems and services as provided by DFW.
23. Client or Client's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, partners, agents, representatives, contractors, customers, or invitees shall be prohibited from participating in any type of harassing or abusive behaviour, verbal or physical, to DFW team members, other clients or invitees.
24. Internet service and any other service provided by DFW may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any US Federal, state or local law is prohibited. Client is prohibited from using the DFW Internet access to transmit threatening material or transmit or receive obscene material. DFW has the right to suspend T-1 service at any time if client's use violates the Acceptable Use Policy of Internet service use.
25. Client services with DFW are coterminous with the agreement end date and cannot be terminated as a separate service.
26. DFW reserves the right to make such other House Rules as in its judgment may from time to time be needed for the safety of clients, care and cleanliness of the offices. DFW shall have no responsibility to Client for the violation or non-performance by any other DFW clients of any of the House Rules but shall use reasonable efforts to uniformly enforce all House Rules.